May 3, 2009

I want to see...

Last night Joshua and I were on our way to go pick up Daddy at work. Shortly after we left our house heading for the freeway Joshua said, "I wanna go see Maggie and Comet and Nana and Uncle Mike and Uncle Matt and Grandpa." This was without any prompting and we were not even talking about them, it just came out of the blue. It was so sweet!! Then a few minutes later, as I am talking to Nana on the phone to tell her what Joshua had just said, Joshua said, "I wanna go in Nana's house." It was so cute! Then we arrive at Costco and are waiting outside for Josh to get off work and I decide to get in the passenger seat so that Josh could drive. As I open the door to get out of the van Joshua said, "Me go in Nana's house?" as if we had just pulled up to Nana's house to go inside. What a sweetheart! :0) And of course this all made Nana want to see him even more. Nana and Grandpa and Uncle Mike and Uncle Matt and Maggie and Comet shoud move down here to Utah.

No comments: